Saturday, June 28, 2014

Home

Travel far and wander alone
Never leave the heart empty without a home.

We define home differently, for sure.

To refer someone as a 'home' is love.
To be some kind of 'home' to someone is an honour.

Whenever they are around, I never felt like an alien.
Because they are aliens too!

Who else wanna be weirdo like you?
Who else can accept the weird you?

Family :)


The baby bro & dad



Mom & baby sis


My favourite guy

I love to wander around them. They are my true world.
One reason I've never gone that far is them.
I could have made it to Nottingham 7 years ago.
But I didn't.
And I love how it is now.

Love,
Apis

1 comment:

  1. Hi Apis, this post was in 2014 but i hope you would continue writing on every journey of your life.

    ReplyDelete